TogetherData dream team create value by delivering state-of-the-art software solutions to our Clients, allowing them to gain competitive advantage over the market. To achieve this, we combine brilliant people with cutting-edge technology. We build unique working environment for ambitious people willing to push their limits. All employees have an everyday opportunity to demonstrate their skills, reliability and creativity by solving complex real-life problems.
You will be a good match if you:
- Apply qualitative and quantitative data analysis methods; validate data, identify data quality issues (if any) and address them
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Monitor data dictionary statistics
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Drive quality, reliability and usability of all work products.
- Evaluate and refine the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency and accuracy
- Think outside the box and look for new methods to constantly improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes used in our data platform
- Document solutions and present results in a simple comprehensive way to non-technical audience, as well as write more formal documentation using statistical vocabulary
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Search what is unknown in our and our Clients data
- Participating in large scale deployment projects focus on Big Data analyse
- Mining in data of online and offline systems
- Writing and maintaining documentation
You get extra points for:
- Strongly focused on searching for solutions
- Experience with Hadoop Platform or other Big Data technologies and architecture
- Knowledge about
- Good knowledge of python, java or c++ programming language
To apply, write at email@example.com, adding the position name in the topic.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.