TogetherData dream team create value by delivering state-of-the-art software solutions to our Clients, allowing them to gain competitive advantage over the market. To achieve this, we combine brilliant people with cutting-edge technology. We build unique working environment for ambitious people willing to push their limits. All employees have an everyday opportunity to demonstrate their skills, reliability and creativity by solving complex real-life problems.
You will be a good match if you:
- Aware of best practices for software engineering
- A team player
- Curious and ready to learn new things
- Very good English
- Very good communication skills
- Eager to automate everything with AWS services
- Knowledge of one provisioning automation tool: Ansible (preferred), SaltStack, Chef, etc.
- Experienced in designing solutions and splitting them up into digestibly-sized pull requests
- Extensively experienced in developing backend applications in Python or Java
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in large scale deployment projects
- Maintaining complex internet systems
- Providing technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with program
- Configuration management
- Process automation
- Writing and maintaining documentation
You get extra points for:
- Strongly focused on searching for solutions
- Experience with adserver technologies and architecture
- Knowledge about Big Data services as Hadoop, Google Big Query
- Good knowledge of Python with emphasis on web applications
- You know your way around deploying and administering services written in various languages on Linux systems
To apply, write at firstname.lastname@example.org, adding the position name in the topic.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.